1. moofit Bike Cadence Sensor, Bluetooth / ANT+ IP67 Waterproof Wireless RPM Cycling Cadence Sensor for Wahoo/Zwift /OpenRider/Endomondo/Peloton (MooFit app Unavailable)
- BLE 4.0 & ANT + TECHNOLOGY -Connect the cadence sensor to your bike computer/indoor trainer via ANT+ and connect to smart device apps via Bluetooth.
- REAL-TIME DATA -Tracking cadence data in real-time on your bike computer or smartphone with compatible training apps.
- EASY TO INSTALL -NO magnets needed, the Bluetooth / ant+ cadence sensor attaches to your bike’s crank arm.
- IP67 WATERPROOF -You can cycling with the cycling cadence sensor even on rainy days, enjoy your cycling every day in all weather.
- WIDELY COMPATIBLE -The cycling sensor campatible with most of mainstream fitness APPs, such as Wahoo Fitness, Zwift, Endomondo, E-lite HRV, Uhr, RideWithGPS, Cyclemeter, Peloton, Openrider, etc.
2. Wahoo RPM Cycling Cadence Sensor
- Track and capture real-time cycling cadence on your bike computer or smartphone with compatible training apps.
- Lightweight and easy to install – NO MAGNETS. Attaches to your bike’s crank arm or shoe (mounts included).
- Integrated with Bluetooth and ANT+, RPM sensors connect to smartphones, tablets, and bike computers by Wahoo, Polar, Garmin, and more.
- Record workout data with the Wahoo Fitness app and automatically upload data to your favorite training platform like Strava.
- Works with 50+ Smartphone Apps including Wahoo Fitness, Zwift, Trainerroad, Sufferfest, MapMyRide, Komoot, RideWithGPS, Cyclemeter, Peloton (iOS only), Rouvy, Fulgaz, Kinomap
3. POLAR 91047327 Speed and Cadence Sensor Bluetooth Smart Set
- Improves your cycling technique and performance
- Speed sensor accurately measures your cycling speed and distance. Cadence sensor measures the real-time and average pedaling rate of your ride.
- Small and light design with firm bike attachment. Uses Bluetooth low energy wireless technology.
- Compatible with Polar V800 , Polar V650, popular cycling apps, the iPhone 4S and later and select Android devices using Android 4.3 or later
- Set includes one Polar Bluetooth Smart speed sensor and one Polar Bluetooth Smart cadence sensor
4. CooSpo Cadence and Speed Sensor， 2 in 1 Bluetooth ANT+ Wireless RPM Cycling Cadence Sensor， Bike Speed Sensor Compatible with Cycling Computer CooSporide, Zwift, UA Run, Rouvy,Openrider
- ✅Cadence and Speed Sensor – Accurately tracks real-time cycling speed, cadence and distance which can be paired with your favorite cycling app and bike computers
- ✅Bluetooth & Ant+ Connectivity – Both ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart capabilities allow for a wireless connection to both smartphones, tablets, sports watches and bike computers
- ✅Powerful Compatibility – This bike speed and cadence sensor will fit with most bikes and frame sizes
- ✅3rd Party Apps Compatible – Capture critical cycling data in 3rd party apps like Runtastic Pro, Zwift, UA Run, Openrider, Endomondo, MapMyRide and more
- ✅IP67 waterproof, small with a low drag profile, and comes with several of rubber bands and zip tie mounts. Low energy, equipped with a replaceable CR2032 Coin Cell Battery can be continue use up to 500hrs
- ❤Reminder – If the cadence sensor is missing, please recheck whether it is attracted to the magnet.
5. Magene S3 Cadence/Speed Sensor
- [Battery] Remove the insulating sheet of the pre-installed battery before usage; re-install the battery to switch between the speed and cadence mode.
- [Mode] 1 sensor can ONLY select one mode (Speed or Cadence) at the one time.So you need 2 sensors to test both speed and cadence.(1 for speed,1 for cadence)
- [Device] When using the Bluetooth protocol 1 sensor can ONLY connect to 1 APP or device concurrently; When using ANT+ protocol it can be connected to multiple devices at the same time.
- [Connection] When using a smart phone APP, you need to search for the sensor in the APP, searching through the phone system’s Bluetooth setting is invalid.
- [Hibernation] S3+ sensor will automatically enter the sleep state for 1 minute to save power after the sensor is stationary, the sensor will ONLY start sending broadcasts after it is properly woken-up.
6. POLAR Cadence Sensor BLE/UNIV BIKEM 2016
- Compatibility: iPhone 4S and selected Android devices including Samsung Galaxy S3 and S4 with Android 4.3 and above
- Display speed and distance
- Records Pedalling Rate; Works With Bluetooth Smart Technology;
- Compatible with Polar V800 Heart Rate Monitor;
- Compatible With Most Leading Fitness Apps, iPhone 4S and Later, and With Selected Android Devices;
7. CooSpo Cadence and Speed Sensor, Bluetooth ANT+ Cycling Cadence Sensor Bike Speed Sensor, Wireless RPM Bicycle Cadence Sensor for Bike Computer/Rouvy/Zwift/Openrider/Peloton/Wahoo/CooSporide
- ✅RPM Cycling Sensor – Tracking and provide real-time cycling cadence or speed data on your bike computer or smartphone apps with CooSpo bike RPM cycling sensor.
- ✅Cadence or Speed Sensor – Switch the battery, it will switch between rpm cadence and speed mode. Cadence sensor attaches on crank, blue LED will light up for three seconds on the panel. Speed sensor mounts on the axle with red LED light up for three seconds on panel. Two modes CAN NOT working at the same time.
- ✅Bluetooth & ANT+ Compatible – Compatible with wireless Bluetooth and ANT+ dual mode technology, it allows you to connect and display data on both smartphones and GPS bike computers in the same time.
- ✅App Compatible & Battery Life – Work with popular training app including Zwift, Rouvy, RidewithGPS, Peloton, Openrider, TrainerRoad CooSporide, CR2032 battery lasts up to 500 hours.WAHOO APP can’t tracking 2 data in the same time even you have 2 sensors.
- ✅Best Design and Support – Total weight is 9.5g , easy install. It comes with rubber pad and different size O-ring to help you better fix it on bike. Wireless and non-magnetic, IP67 waterproof for rainny riding. CooSpo offer 1 year warranty once the sensor shipped.
8. MOOFIT Speed and Cadence Sensor, Bluetooth /ANT+ Wireless Bike Cadence Sensor Cycling Speed Sensor for iPhone, Android and Bike Computers
- BLE 4.0 & ANT + TECHNOLOGY – Connect the speed and cadence sensor to your bike computer/indoor trainer via ANT+ and connect to smart device apps via Bluetooth.
- REAL-TIME DATA – Tracking cadence /speed data in real-time on your bike computer, smartwatch, and smartphone with compatible training apps.
- EASY TO INSTALL – NO magnets needed, the cadence sensor attaches to the left crank of your bike, the speed sensor attaches to the wheel hub.
- WIDELY COMPATIBLE – The moofit speed and cadence sensor compatible with most of the mainstream fitness APPs, such as Zwift, OpenRider, E-lite HRV, RideWithGPS, Cyclemeter, Peloton, Rouvy, etc. (MooFit app Unavailable)
- ATTENTION: You can’t pair the two sensors with the Wahoo app at the same time, because Wahoo makes the brand connection restrictions, you can only pair one sensor one time, except for Wahoo itself brand sensors.
9. iGPSPORT Bike Cadence Sensor C61 for Cycling Computer with Dual Module Bluetooth and ANT+
- ✔ Capture cycling cadence data from bike computer via ANT+ or from training APP in mobile via Bluetooth
- ✔ Easy to install, maintain and move between bikes – No magnets. Cadence sensor easily attaches to your bike’s crank arm
- ✔ ANT+ and Bluetooth: Compatible with any ANT+ equipment such as Garmin,Bryton,Polar,Wahoo,iGPSPORT bike computer and more
- ✔ Compatible with most of mainstream training APP (via Bluetooth) ,such as Wahoo fitness,iGPSPORT,Zwift,Runtastic Road Bike and many more
- ✔ Long battery life: Normal use for a year(one hour per day)
10. MEILAN C3 Bluetooth Speed and Cadence Sensor Speed&Cadence Sensor Two in one Wireless Speed Sensor Bike Cadence Sensor for Bike Computer and apps Zwift
- 【Speed and Cadence 2 in 1】Accurately track speed, cadence and distance in real time, and transmit it to your smartphone or bike computer via Bluetooth.
- 【Compatible with Third-party apps】Work with most popular cycling apps which is you favorite – MEILAN, Zwift, RideWithGPS, MapMyRide, Cyclemeter, TrainerRoad, Peloton, and more.
- 【Compatible with Bike Computer and Sport Watch via BLUETOOTH 4.0】C3 speed and cadence sensor only supports Bluetooth connection, and can be compatible with bike computers and sports watches. C3 does not support devices compatible with the ANT+ protocol, such as Garmin, Bryton, etc.
- 【Work with Zwift for indoor trainer】 C3 works with most bikes and frame sizes, It can be used for indoor training with most bikes which is inserted into the indoor trainer platforms. Capture speed and cadence on your favorite indoor cycling platform and display on your phone or PC via Zwift app
. Unsuitable installation notice: Some bikes have large flat fork spans, or most indoor bicycles, spinning, and the trainer, which is not suitable for installing this product.
- 【Installation notes of sensor】1, The sensor and magnet must be fixed firmly. 2, After installation, please make sure that the gap between the corresponding speed sensor and cadence sensing part and the corresponding magnets does not exceed 2cm. 3, There are two small triangles on the sensor. Please make sure that the triangle is aligned with the center of the cadence magnet and speed magnet. It does not fit for spin bike.