What is the Best Just Finished The Well of Ascension (Contains Spoilers)?
Review of the Just Finished The Well of Ascension (Contains Spoilers):
Just Finished The Well of Ascension (Contains Spoilers)
– Wow, this was a lot better than I expected. I really liked the first novel and figured this might be more of an intermediary novel.
* I wasn’t too excited about the love triangle but I felt it did make sense and helped introduce a character so I was able to live with it.
* There was a bit more politics than I’d have like at the beginning but I think over all it pays off. Could some of this been condensed? Maybe.
* It felt like this may have been a candidate for “could this have been resolved if the characters just talked?”. However, I felt like their were valid reasons the discussions didn’t or couldn’t occur.
* Characters had a lot of depth and were easy to be invested it. I really felt gutted when some characters died.
* The larger overarching plot and world. I love how Sanderson drip feeds information and always seems to take the plot up a notch.
* The suspense and action was great, the plot pacing was really good as well.
Overall a perfect 5/7. What did you think of the book if you have read it? I got about 700 pages into the Way of Kings but stopped. I’ve only read Mistborn and this of his.
#Finished #Ascension #Spoilers,
Last update on 2024-02-21 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API