Help ID this part?

What is the Best Help ID this part??

Here is the compression list for Help ID this part?:

Help ID this part?

– Looking for a replacement for this part used to fill a fabric bag. One end fits though a 3/4” hole in the fabric bag. The other piece slips on the tube and clamps down in the fabric.

I haven’t been able to find anything like this after a lot of searching. Anyone know what this would be called or an alternative we could use?

Thanks so much.


Last update on 2024-04-20 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Scroll to Top