About this item
- POWERFUL DUAL-PORT CHARGER: Featuring with Quick Charge 3.0 + 5V/2.4A Smart IC Charge, deliver the fastest possible charge to almost any USB devices wherever you go; Support charging two devices simultaneously.
- 1.70” LARGE DISPLAY SCREEN: It can show incoming call number, current voltage level of car battery, volume, FM frequency and song name from TF card; Easy to read at night and in the day.
- EASY to SETUP & Turn On/Off: Only 2 steps–match FM frequency & pair Bluetooth, then there you go! Long press “Next Song”button to turn off FM transmitter, which can avoid signal interference when listening to local radio, while keep charging.
- HANDS-FREE CALL: Built-in microphone with echo cancellation and noise suppression (CVC) technology, provides you with an amazing hands-free function; Automatically switch to hands-free mode from music playing status when receiving a call.
- WIDE COMPATIBILITY: Advanced Bluetooth 4.2, fits for all Bluetooth enabled devices, like iPhone, iPad, iPod, Tablet, and Andriod smartphones; Stream music, car navigation or calls from your mobile devices to car stereo via FM radio( 87.5-108.0MHz).
Bluetooth 4.2 FM Transmitter for Car, Wireless Radio Car Kit with Dual Port Car Chargers
The easiest way to add Bluetooth function to your car stereo system; The simplest hands-free solution to bring wireless audio to your existing car stereo and listen to your favorite songs.
Safe for Calling
Built with a high-quality microphone, totally free your hands, just press the phone call button and speak while you are driving with both hands safely.
Three Music Play Mode
1. AUX Cable Play
Connect with your Phone or iPod via AUX cable, play your favourite music to relax your body and mind during your driving.
2. Bluetooth Connection
Automatically and simply paired your phone with this device via stable Bluetooth. Bluetooth sound processing A2DP, offers a comfortable stereo music playing.
3. TF Card
Insert TF Card into the slot, then automatically play and transmit the MP3/WMA/WAV music;
How to Adjust FM?
1. Choose your radio into a blank unused FM frequency (87.5-108.0MHz);
2. Adjust this FM transmitter to the same frequency: Adjust the CH+/CH- button to increase/decrease FM frequency.
AUX Input/Output–Supports AUX Cable Connection
1. AUX Input function offers a second way to connect your phone or iPod with FM transmitter via AUX cable, instead of Bluetooth connection;
2. AUX Output function offers a second way to connect FM transmitter with car audio via AUX cable, instead of FM frequency match.
1 x Bluetooth FM Transmitter with dual USB ports
1 x AUX Cable
1 x User Manual